Sunday, April 20, 2008

Negativity

Massively-delayed first post of the year 2008 commence:

I don't know where life is taking me. I don't know how much longer I have in school.

My life consists of scholastic assignments or duties to give me meaning and a reason to exist. Without those, my life would fall apart.

I'm confused, confused. Don't wanna be confused.

Wrong in what you write. You don't feel shit.

I just wrote a paper comparing the Zionist movement from 1880-1948 to Frederick Jackson Turner's "Frontier Thesis." See, Frederick Turner had an interesting idea--the soul, character, and institutions of a nation and nation-state forged on the frontier which existed "on the hither edge of free land"--but his idea was mired in American exceptionalism. To Turner, only the American had his character based on a "restless, nervous" energy which caused him to expand into the frontier, to civilize it. To me, the Zionist movement perfectly captures this "restless, nervous" energy and the Israeli character, to me, was definitely forged on the Palestinian frontier... on the "hither edge of (NOT)free land."

All right, I'll confront my bias. I'm not Palestinian, and I'm not even Arab except through distant, distant family ties that probably can't even be traced anymore. But I think Israel was a tragedy. The Palestinians got the shaft up the ass for just being a native people. Today people out there will still try to convince you otherwise; that they have no right whatsoever to national autonomy or national self-determination.

To all of you who think like that: fuck you up the ass. I'll slit your fucking throat, you worthless wastes of sperm.

Maybe the entire "Holy Land" would be better off destroyed in nuclear fire. Disinfecting atomic fire. Death and destruction. Radiation. Let there be light:

Blinding Light
Roaring Light
The Eye of God Ripping Through the Night
Now I Know
Now I See
The Fire of Faith is Consuming Me

Would God permit it? My friend, let me tell you of God:

God is Great
God is Great
He is the Wind that Roars,
The Ground that Shakes
The Earth's a Filthy, Lying Whore
God is Love
God is WAR

You will all kill each other before you reach a solution. You would kill each other before you realize how much you have in common. The Warsaw Ghetto uprising.. the First and Second Intifada... do you fools realize how much you have in common?

Do you realize the blunder that is Israel and Palestine? Do you realize that only killing each other will end it for good?

Your world is too gone to resurrect it.
You need the warheads to disinfect it.
Disinfect it.

This is all that these eyes see. History as the trash produced by humanity. Junk that we bury ourselves in until it suffocates us. There is no such thing as progress. Urbanization. Gentrification. Globalization. Islamization. American Republican Party-fication. Militarization.

...I'm so sorry.

No comments: